OBS 94 Chevy Dashboard-1993 chevy truck dash core
If you’re looking for a new dashboard for your Chevy truck, you might be wondering what the best options are. There are many different dashboards on the market, but one option that has been getting a lot of attention lately is the OBS 94 Chevy Dashboard. This dashboard is designed specifically for 1993 chevy truck dash core, and it’s made from a high-quality ABS plastic. It’s also available in a variety of colors, so you can find one that matches your truck’s interior perfectly. If you’re looking for a new dashboard that will give your truck a fresh look, the OBS 94 Chevy Dashboard is definitely worth considering.
OBS dashboards in Chevy trucks
OBS Chevy Dashboard- chevy truck dash core
1. OBS dashboards in Chevy trucks: These are the best options for your truck
2. How to install an OBS dashboard in a Chevy truck: We’ll show you how
3. What to look for when buying an OBS dashboard for your Chevy truck: Be sure to get the right one!
How to remove the OBS dashboard
If you’re looking to remove the OBS Chevy dashboard, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to remove the instrument cluster. To do this, you’ll need to remove the bezel around the cluster, which is held in place by screws or clips. Once the bezel is removed, you can access the back of the cluster and remove the nuts or bolts that hold it in place. With the cluster removed, you’ll have access to the wiring harnesses that connect it to the rest of the vehicle. You can disconnect these harnesses and then remove the entiredashboard.
What to do with the OBS dashboard
Assuming you have a Chevy truck with a dashboard that needs to be replaced, the OBS Chevy Dashboard is a great option. This particular dashboard comes in either black or gray and features a clean, modern look. It’s made of ABS plastic and is designed to snap right into place of your old dash. Installation is easy and only takes about an hour.
If you’re looking for a new dashboard for your Chevy truck, the OBS Chevy Dashboard is a great option. It’s made of ABS plastic and snaps into place, so installation is easy. Plus, it comes in either black or gray to match your truck’s interior.
How to install the OBS dashboard
Assuming you have a Chevy truck with the coredash installed, here are the steps to install the OBS dashboard:
1. remove the four screws that hold the stock dash in place.
2. remove the plastic bezel around the edge of the dash.
3. remove the two screws that hold the stock radio in place and pull it out.
4. disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the radio.
5. insert the OBS radio into the space where the stock radio was and reconnect the wiring harness.
6. screw in the two new screws to secure the OBS radio in place.
7. reattach the plastic bezel around the edge ofthe dash. Make sure it is seated properly so that it will not rattle when driving downthe road. 8 putthe four new screws in to holdthe dashing place and tighten them up..9 That’s It! You have now installed your new OBS Chevy Truck Dashboard!
The OBS 94 Chevy Dashboard is a great way to add style and functionality to your truck. It’s easy to install and comes with all the necessary hardware. Plus, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty. Whether you’re looking for a new dashboard for your truck or just want to update the look of your existing one, the OBS 94 Chevy Dashboard is a great option.
“I am very happy with this purchase, would recommend to anyone looking for a dashbord. Great quality, reasonably priced.”
“I recently bought my second obs chevy dashbord and they are just as reliable as the first one I purchased. I really like the way these cars look, but what I love the most is how well they drive. My family and friends all have nice cars, but when we go out driving together my car always gets the most compliments!”